We remain open for ear wax removal and hearing, tinnitus and balance care
As healthcare providers, we are regarded as an essential service by the Government and are able to remain open to support our clients during this period of lockdown.
The health and well-being of you and your families are of the utmost importance and we would like to outline how we will be operating to ensure the safety and welfare of all our clients and our employees.
- All appointments must be booked in advance.
- Before making an appointment, we will ask a series of screening questions to ensure that it is safe to proceed with an appointment.
- Please apply hand gel provided on entry to the building and wear a face mask (which we can provide if necessary) throughout your visit unless you are exempt. We may ask you to use hand gel at various times during your visit. Please avoid touching surfaces as much as possible and on exiting the building please apply hand gel once again.
- For our part we will wash our hands thoroughly before interacting with you and wear disposable protective equipment. We will also do our utmost to minimise any interactions at less than 2m.
- We will collect you from the entrance as you arrive and take you straight into the clinic room with no need to wait in a waiting area.
- We will provide you with an appointment letter in case your reason for leaving home is questioned.
We are also offering some remote support consultations if this is your preference, so if you have any hearing, tinnitus or balance enquiries please do call or email us:
Phone: 01325 605045
Regular updates on COVID-19 are posted on the Public Health England Website: https://www.gov.uk/guidance/coronavirus-covid-19-information-for-the-public.
Go to NHS.UK/coronavirus for information about the virus and how to protect yourself.
We look forward to welcoming you soon at North East Hearing & Balance.